It is almost Christmas and even though I have my awesome toddler , I still miss my baby girl . We decorate a pink tree with a new ornament we pick out just for her each year. But although I do it for her memory it really makes my heart ache because she SHOULD be here with us and helping us decorate the family tree. I see all the pictures of girls dressed in their pretty dresses and cute bows, and I want to cry !! But then I feel bad because if she would have survived then Aiden wouldn't be here and he is the light of my life ! I can't imagine not having him in my life ?
And ever since the miscarriage that was a spontaneous pregnancy -- I wonder every month , Could I be pregnant and I am constantly looking for signs of ovulation , I thought I was through with all of that ----
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment