Sunday, June 15, 2014

True Colors


You know I have often heard that you can tell what type of person someone is by the way they treat
Others----Animals---Their parents---Children etc etc etc   And after an episode I was part of today I am more confused by that statement that ever before --My husband who is a great provider father and husband has seemed agitated in the last hour or so and I don't know what happened to cause his sour mood.. But he wa lying down in our room then got up and cam to the living room and of course my yoirke barked ( she always does-- she is obnoxiously yappy) and he literally Kicked her across the room-- I screamed at him and all he said was I hate that f'ng dog !!!!!!! I am wondering what he is so upset about that would make him that mean and cold=hearted ? I wondr if maybe he is disappointed in his father's day or if we did something to make him this angry ? ANd if we did what purpose does hurting a tiny little animal serve ? I am so upset and hurt right now !! I know he has been under some stress at work but this is ridiculous , I am so disappointed in him right now --and to be honest the way we have been dealing with all the hostility I don't think I would be upset if he just packed up and left.... Some days I think life may be less stressful a bit harder but less drama and less dad screaming at everyone because we don't do things ''''just right''''''

No comments:

Post a Comment