Monday, November 5, 2012

NOTHING

I have been off of the provera for 4 days now and NO period, barely any cramping to make even hint that it may be on the way ---GEEZ how come she shows up when you have hopes that their is life in your uterus - and now doesn't when you are actually ready for the whole thing to get started !!!!! Mother nature for sure is a cruel vindictive woman --OK OK maybe I am being a bit dramatic but someon how many of you feel the same way some months ?????
  I have mentioned foster to adopt programs to the hubby and he didn't really seem extremely excited about the idea, I think he goes through different emotions as far as having another child together. Some days he seem to be sappy and wants another one and other times he kind of shrugs it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment