Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today is the last day of a 10 day cycle of provera - I haven't had a period since june and of course I am nor pregnant. I also have endometriosis and I am supposed to call the dr on cycle day one and take a lupron shot-to help with some pain that I was having issues with earlier in the year. I took a Lupron shot when I was trying to get pregnant before IUI to shut down my system and make it easier for the meds to "restart" my hormonal cycle. The pain is better and I am really struglling with the decision to take it or not. I want to help stop the pain, and would be ok restarting my system -but gosh that stuff makes me feel so yucky. I am trying to think positive and hope that with the provera and the 50 pounds of weight loss that it will make me ovulate after this cycle , but I am not gonna get my hopes up ! Ah who am i kidding we all know that's not true. I have already calculated a due dat if I were to get pregnant ---
  I recently had a vertigo spell and had to go to the ER and they said they would have to do a pregnancy test in case and I was secretly hoping it would be one of those well you are pregnant visits where ladies get that "surprise" diagnosis --but ALAS no such luck . I am trying to think positive that it will happen if it's meant to be and be grateful for the toddler who is currently sleeping peacefully in his toddler bed - all by himself for the first time since he came home from hospital as a newborn. Yep I was a co-sleeping mommy. I just couldn't resist cuddling with him at night and didn't wanna be away from him for one second more than I had to be, so he slept with me every night. But I now realize that was selfish and he needs to learn to sleep on his own and it will be better for him to have a regular sleep schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment