Today I learned that a cousin by marriage received not so good news from her HSG..Her tubes are completely blocked and the dye wouldn't even go through for the test. She is heartbroken and understandably so. I know that IVF is a way around this but her insurance doesn't pay any of the cost and she doesn't have the funds for this procedure ! I told her there is surgical way to unblock them but I haven't known anyone who has had that procedure done. I know that I have Aiden to be grateful for and I know what a beautiful miracle he is and I treasure him . I remember the heartbreak and loss of hope during treatment and wish I could do or say something to make her feel better.
I had the support of many cafemom friends throughout my ordeal and talking with them even if only online got me through some really sad days. And on days when I didn't want to get out of bed I knew I could express my feelings to them and they would understand ! So tonight when I say my prayers as I do nightly I will include her and her husband in my prayers.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment