Tuesday, September 4, 2012

normal cylce ????

yesterday I thought maybe I was going to start my menstral cycle without the help of provera..just a little spotting gave me big hopes --odd --seeing as how that spotting usually depresses me . But I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative and as we all know , nothing can bring on a period like taking a hpt..at least not for me anyway. today nothing but some cramping which is usually debilitating with endometriosis. I am wondering if weight loss helps that condition like it does PCOS, haven't noticed much change in either condition and I have lost 44 pounds..I thought it only took 10% to make a difference.
Had to go to a baby shower sunday, and i was happy for her and hid my inner anguish of wishing I was the one who was getting hte gifts and looking so big and pregnant .
another cousin is also pregnant.also ...
So I am trying so hard to be happy and not concentrate on the fact that it isn't me

No comments:

Post a Comment