so 3 months after surgery and -50 lbs almost and still no normal period ..when is this uspposed to happen after weight loss. All I kept hearing from dr's was lose weight and it will improve you fertility --really well I have and nothign yet suckers ----How long do I have to wait, I'm not getting any younger here people..and lets face it chasing a baby at my age is getting tougher everyday. I know that the diabetes is reversed but I am thinking that all the hype about PCOS being reversed if you lose at least 10% of your body weight is just that HYPE. Maybe I am wrong and now my issue is from the endometriosis.As soon as I start a cycle I will do the lupron and maybe that will help the endometriosis.Just my luck though as soon as I think I am getting one condition under control that is impeding my fertility another becomes the main reason for concern,
I wonder if I could go back to the RE and go straight to an IUI cycle or would I have to go through all the other stuff and be like a new patient--I don't have the time or the funds for all that again--another surgery for endometrial ablation would proabbaly help me too, but I am thinking that the insurance will not pay for that again unless my Ob/GYN suggests it ---hmm maybe the one little miracle is all I get in this lifetime. And I am starting to accept it and be grateful because I know that some women do not even get that. I could have easily been one of the women who no mater what we tried it just didn't work out the wya we dreamed. My pregnancy was such a struggle to get him here at a safe time and keep him in their until he was ready. After losing Allison ot incompetent cervix I know the heartache that could happen . I miss her so much some days --and I try really hard to be grateful for the 20 weeks I got to have her little soul growing inside me--I always tell her I am so sorry that I didn't save her or know more about what was happening --and some days I really really dislike the dr who sent me home and said I was fine --I would like to just sit with him and ask him why ?????? but because so many people are scared of lawsuits and stuff I just knwo that wouldn't be an option --and after a few months I learned he had been fired from the practice . yes I made a complaint and asked t=my case to be reviewed and wanted answers but at them time I was mostly looking for someone else to take the blame so that I wouldn;t feel so guilty.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment