Thursday, August 23, 2012
working on it
Well yesterday was still a dreary day for mel and it was a rainy day so it went well with my weepy mood . I know some would say Geez be happy you have that little guy and millions of women would say they would be so grateful just to have had one !!!I am getting to that mindset, and trying really hard to think that way. I am extremely grateful for my son and the miracle of pregnancy....I'm just selfish and want it again...once the news of the new pregnancies sinks in I will adjust and be ok ...I think I am just human and deserve a few days of longing and feeleing sad for what never will be ....but I have more WOW I can't believe that I got my baby days ---so yeah i'm giving myself permission to be selfish for a few days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment