Tuesday, October 9, 2012

?????

OK so I haven't started my period since june -and no I am not pregnant ..I keep waiting for my system to improve with the weight loss, but i haven't noticed any change at all -escept my hair is falling out just as much and maybe more than it was before . I had hoped that I would magically become pregnant after losing the weight, but I guess that;s not happening for me. I was watching Aiden play today and realized that I am very tired every day, I go to bed exhausted and some days frustrated from dealing with the terrible 2's ...and today I actually told myself that maybe I would be ok with Aiden and that I should start to come to terms with him being my only living biological child. I really wanted a daughter , but I think I might be at the stage in life where I am ready to give that dream up and have time to myself when Aiden is in school..
In a week or so heck maybe even tomorrow, I will probably feel a lot different ! But today this is how I feel.
    I also got an email from the fertility clinic that we used for Allison and Aiden and they opened an office closer to our house. Is that a sign ???? maybe -maybe not .
    I am going to have to get my provera prescription filled this week and take it , because the GYN said I need to have a cycle at least every 3 months to keep the endometriosis from building up --ugggg I so do not like to take that stuff, it definitely works , but the period is so painful after taking those. And mine are already painful enough-

No comments:

Post a Comment