Things seem to be going ok so far. I have been very nauseous and vomiting a lot, but that's ok I embrace these symptoms with grace and gratitude. I was using crinone gel supplements and they were giving me samples at the Dr. office and I was getting low so I sent a message asking if they were able to get more samples , and unfortunately they weren't. The prescription is $700 for a ten day supply.. no way can we afford that much..I know I know so may of you are saying , WOW I would do anything to budget the money for the medication, but I have thought of every way possible and even downloaded some coupons to see if it will lower the price. They also called in a different type of suppository progesterone and it is much cheaper $140 , I also printed some discount coupons for it and hope that it will lower that price a well. This doctor has never treated me and only gave me enough to last to week 10, which is typically when the placenta is making it's own progesterone. However I have researched this and most women use it until week 12 just to be safe. I am going to discuss this with the Doctor at our visit on the 9th. That's a little over a week away and maybe just maynbe they will be on the cautios side and give it a few more weeks...
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment