We haven't yet made it to the sand and sea, Aiden was super happy to be at the kiddie pool and I want to see him happy , so we stayed at the pool . And had dinner at the restaurant in the hotel , and the most delicious Bloody Mary I've tasted in , well forever ! And tonight I am gonna try the tropical drink with the umbrella or the one in the bucket , maybe both !!! One around lunch and the other at dinner..why mot I am in the tropical areaso might as well.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Toes in the sand
Woke up this morning to an ocean view and the salty smell in the wind blowing through the balcony air.... Aahhhhhhhh vacation ?? Nope but it's ok because if I am near an ocean I'm happy . My other in law had to come to Florida for a lawsuit and we bright her, so we booked a hotel in Clearwater beach and when we arrived they upgraded us to a suite !!! They have great amenities and plenty of activities to do without having to leave the hotel property. But I have to walk the area and see the sites, and of course I have no choice , I have to find a local thrift or consignment store. It's my addiction and I have to feed this addiction . There we much worse thing to be addicted to I suppose. And I've managed to find great deals during my excursions. I love it when someone compliments and outfit or accessories that I've purchased second-hand . I have a low self esteem and I secretly crave these compliments. My other tells me that I would look nice in a potato sack.. Which coming from her is hard-earned because she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment