Today is only cycle day 13 and I'm already spotting . I don't remember ever doing this before , Except for a few cycles when I was on birth control period when I was 19 . I've been carefully monitoring and tracking my cycles since the miscarriage in February and this has me both puzzled and worried ? Hubby and I had intercourse Thursday and I noticed spotting afterwards and we had intercourse last night and this morning the spotting has been a little heavier than last time but not nearly enough for it to be a period . Well at least not so far anyway . So I'm worried that this is one of the signs of ovarian cancer , which has been a fear of mine for a long time. I have had abnormal Pap smears and once had treatment for HPV when I was 23, so I'm always wondering about ht reproductive cancers . I have had normal Pap smears for the last 9 years. I am due for one actually overdue and was going to have it at the OB appointment when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat, and I'm guessing they chose to not do it so we could deal with the news. Part of me was and still is hoping it could be implantation, but I really doubt that's a possibility . I have been taking OPK and they have had two lines but the test line is never darker than the control line .
Have some things planned for the next two weeks so I will have to wait to make an appointment and just hope for the best . Wondering too if it could be still because of the miscarriage and my system is just confused ????

No comments:
Post a Comment