Monday, August 6, 2012

LONG 2 years

I just signed on to here and noticed that I have totally and completely neglected to update this blog. So shame on me,
I am happy to report that I am now the mother of a very active 2 year old little boy. After several years ( over ten) of infertility treatments, two failed IUI and 25 weeks of bedrest after a cervical cerclage, and a scary emergency c-section after 3 days of labor, I held my miracle in my arms finally. And he was worth every second of it.... I was still in shock when we left the hospital and on the way down the hall to our car I kept thinking I was going to wake up from my dream to learn that it wasn't true at all...
Don't give up hope ladies, my struggle was long and had many heartbreaking roller coaster emotion days, I never thought I would experience the miracle of pregnancy , but I also nevr gave up hope either.

No comments:

Post a Comment