Yesterday was a good day . I was in some major pain from whatever this constant ache in my lower abdomen/ pelvic area , but I didn't constantly think about where the pregnancy would be at this stage. And today I woke up at 5:30 and stayed up , I made Paul breakfast ( scrambled eggs and sausage ) and getting up wasn't like ltrying to lift a car up . It was easy !!!! I even made the coffe this early ( Paul's doesn't drink it just me ) and stayed up and then I was eating breakfast with him and it hit me... I wasn't as sad . Although it kind of made me sad to not BE SAD ... Guess that can only make sense to someone who has felt this way. I think I am on the upside of this healing process.YAY ... . Still concerned about this pain , i do have my follow-up on the 11th and I'm sure i can manage to deal with it until then. I'm very worried that I have cause an infection and hope that it's not something that won't heal on its own. I always fear that the doctor will tell me I need a hysterectomy .
The living walls have a fresh coat of paint and they look clean and neat, it was sad to cover up the markings Aiden made ...I tried scrubbing them with every cleanser and gadget I could think of and they stayed , so I learned to live with them and even come to appreciate them as a custom design ...LOL
Now we have to finish the molding and work on the main bathroom a little and except for some organizing and installing the smoke detectors we are ready for the home study , well as ready as we can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment