Friday, February 13, 2015

It's gone- Procedure is finished

 We chose the surgical option , instead of the natural wait for it to happen. I just didn't want to put my four year old or my husbad and other older children through the trauma of that experience. I would have liked to know what that would havw been like, but maybe it was for the best anyway. Doctor told Paul that the bbay seemed to have stopped growing at around 7 weeks . We saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks 3 days on ultrasound so it must have been shortly after that day. I clearly remember just noticing one day tht my breast weren't sore and  wasn't nauseous at all anymore. even smells didn't bother me anylonger.
 I suppose now I can say that it's over and done with and no guessing if everything is gone.we go back to see him in a few weeks to discuss the procedure  and if the pathology results came back yet .
Wonder how I will take that news ? What if it is something that is my fault ?
 I made a quick emotional decision to order some products that are supposed to help people get pregnant again. And of course I probably jinxed myself by doing that oo.  People keep telling me to hang on to god and except that he has his ways and his will. BUT I am having a lot of issue struggling with loving a od who would put so many peple through so much pain and heartache .
 I am just working through the many emotions
 I am also going to email the social worker about our home study for foster care and see what happens on that front as well . Guess all I can do is live m =y life day-to-day and hope each day is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment