Went for my ob appointment yesterday , and I was sur everything was going to be ok, after all how much Pain and loss does one person have to deal with ? well apparently I haven't dealt with my share. We were going to get to hear the heartbeat and the nurse couldn't find it on the Doppler, so she called another nurse to try, and they said hmm I am eting numbers ut can't get it confirmed. She said we would go let ultrasound check because their equipment is more advanced , I laid on the table and she began , she was pressing hard and trying very hard to find it and I knew from the look of her face , It wasn't good news. And then she looked at me and said I'm very sorry but their is no heartbeat. I wanted to just fall to the floor and beg them to look again . But I had my 4 year old son there with me and I didn't want him to me like that. So I did the best I could to be strong for him and we went back to the exam room and waited. The next choice was to decide what treatment plan we wanted.
We came home and just let it sink in, and I decided that the surgery was best . I didn't want to wait for natural to happen because, I have Aiden with me and I was worried about what he might have to see and experience. The doctor just called and we told her what we wanted. So now I am just waiting for them to call and let me know when and what time. Guess this is it, the last time I will have a child growing inside of my body . Paul said I should have my tubes tied because this is too hard to deal with, and as much as I wish that weren't true , he is right . It isn't fair that so many people worry and hurt because my body refuses to be normal . I am more than positive that Aiden is a true miracle !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment