Woke up today and almost thought it was a dream, and then I realized when I got up how sore that my stomach was from the surgery. However this time I didn't completely fall apart, I just went to the rest room and laid back down cuddled up with my four year old and held him close. I think each day is getting easier and easier. I know that they're will still be days when the pain is fresh and hurts the same as the day we heard the bad news.
Hubby, adam, Austin, Ronnie & George got almost all the roof and covered roof on the porch today. Even Paul's brother John came and helped a los starting to look really good and it matches the shutters very well.. I rested and got some house cleaning Caught up a lot of laundry. I realized that I shouldn't have done as much as I did because the bleeding increased. So I will have to do things a little slower tomorrow.
dam said that he talked to Scott and they were waiting for DSS to come to their house , apparently someone reported them and of course they are blaming me . Oh well I really don't care what they think anymore and I am through trying to be a part of their life . I am sure they have other people who get upset with them and of course they don'y blame them. I imagine that my name is all around that house tonight.
I have totally completely forgotten about Melissa, Scott and Caleb and sadly I hope they stay out of our lives forever !!! I know this is cruel but my life is so much easier and stress free without them in it . My focus now has to be on raising my son to be a good decent citizen. ANd maybe one day scott will realize how much he needed those he chose to blame. unfortunately that unconditional love I had for him is gone !!! And I doubt it will ever be back.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment