Having a hard time still trying to understand why my babies heart stopped beating and what I could've done differently. Did I take to much Tylenol for a headache, did the unisom the doc said was ok stop the heartbeat ? I could mention a million things that it could've been , but none of them would bring that baby back to me. And if I knew the true reason would I be able to handle it emotionally. The hospital sent the baby and the placenta for pathology and I am scared to know what that result is going to be.
I took a pregnancy test last night to see if the hormone has left my system and it immediately came back positive...what a cruel joke --so many many months I peed on a stick hoping for those two lines and now I get that and know that there is NO baby in there , just leftovers waiting to be expelled. I have twice had to have a repeat D&C because their was leftover placental tissue . Why can't my body hold onto the baby as well as it holds onto the tissue ?????
I feel so empty inside most of the day , I even touch my stomach and tell the baby I miss them , I don't understand why me ? I am struggling to believe in god and his will and his mercy right now. How can this god everyone thinks is so fabulous be so cruel ? Hubby told me that when he is alone he cries too , I forget that he lost a child too. I will always remember his gasp of breath and the way he grabbed my hand when he saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound screen or the fist time. He was totally convinced that it was the little girl he has always dreamed of . Why can't we have a daughter ?? I treasure every second of Aiden's life and don't want to be away from him for one second if I don't have to . We haven't discussed the idea of finishing the foster parent process. We have to do the homestudy and then fix what they say we need to do, maybe that is the way we will get our daughter ? I know we would treasure her for sure, but would Paul be able to accept her as his own ? He has kept himself very busy building the roof on our porch and replacing the roof on the house, maybe that's his way of working through it. Me I just wanna cry and hide under the blankets .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment